[asterisk-biz] Does a Canadian Asterisk consultant need visa for USA to finish connecting two Asterisk servers?

Zeeshan Zakaria zishanov at gmail.com
Mon Oct 18 12:33:28 CDT 2010

Actually their 1-900 service is very professional. I called them once and
didn't regret the money spent.

I don't know what you circumstances and requirements are, but you don't need
a work visa on a Canadian passport. With this type of service where even
money is paid in Canada, there is no issue dealing with IRS, just CRA as
normal.

Zeeshan A Zakaria

--
www.ilovetovoip.com