[asterisk-biz] DID provider

James Miller paramedic18 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 15 06:53:00 CDT 2010

I have my DID's with www.flowroute.com .. one of the cheapest and best DID
providers I have found thus far.

Regards,
James

"I see blindness, not as a disability, but more of an ability.  And Sight
actually, more of a disability because some people with sight tend to judge
others by what they see on the outside, whereas I don't see that. I just see
that which is in a person."  Patrick Henry Hughes, Louisville Kentucky,2008