[asterisk-biz] UK IVR Voice Recording

James Miller paramedic18 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 15 06:21:36 CDT 2010

I have been looking into www.voices.com .  Several UK based UK voices
there.  You would have to contact the talent themselves for pricing.
Everyone is different.

Regards,

James

"I see blindness, not as a disability, but more of an ability.  And Sight
actually, more of a disability because some people with sight tend to judge
others by what they see on the outside, whereas I don't see that. I just see
that which is in a person."  Patrick Henry Hughes, Louisville Kentucky,2008