[asterisk-biz] What are you paying for US DIDs

Jai Rangi jprangi at gmail.com
Thu Oct 14 20:06:59 CDT 2010

We at DIDforSale <http://www.didforsale.com>sell retail SIP DIDs at Whole
Sale Price.
*
1) DID with unmetered inbound with 20 channels just for $8.99 per DID per
month. All you can talk and this is not a Joke. Few of top popular calling
card companies are on our network.
2) For low volume users. DID with metered inbound
Only $1 per DID and $0.004  per minute for all incoming calls. (Yes less
than half cent)**. And you get 20 Channels on this too.

Port your numbers to DIDForSale today for any of these Two reasons:
1. You are not getting the best prices.
2. Not happy with call quality and service is not reliable with your current
providers.
*With our fully redundant facility (Network Devices, Databases, SIP
gateways) we guarantee 99.99% uptime. (Actually its 100% YTD).

I know most of the people on this list are extremely smart and intelligent.
That means very less support for us. That's why we are able to offer so low
prices.
Bring your reasonable offer and we will do everything possible to give you
the best price. *

*Best Regards,
-Jai *
www.didforsale.com <http://www.didforsale.co>