[asterisk-biz] soute africa route needed

Steve Edwards asterisk.org at sedwards.com
Mon Oct 11 17:49:43 CDT 2010

On Tue, 12 Oct 2010, Josef Grand wrote:

> ok,
> we will exit this market
> and kype all things for you
> and see if your piss of shit business model handl it

I am unlikely to ever use the services of someone who:

) Cannot spell

) Form a coherent sentence

or

) Form a sentence without profanity

I am aware this is an international list and for many English is foreign,
illogical and inconsistent, but it is the only language used in my
business.

<OBLIGATORY SELF DEPRECATING JOKE>

What do you call someone who speaks 3 languages? Tri-lingual.

What do you call someone who speaks 2 languages? Bi-lingual.

What do you call someone who only speaks 1 language? American.

</OSDJ>

--
Thanks in advance,