[asterisk-biz] soute africa route needed

Jake Hansen jhansen at zray.net
Mon Oct 11 17:43:17 CDT 2010

  I have seen a couple places offering 0.002 - 0.003 for *some* rate
centers... I gave them a try, you get no support, and i found the
quality to be good 90% of the time and 10% of the time to have
problems.  Unfortunatly, this 10% bad call was not acceptable to our
clients and so I dropped the routes even though they were inexpensive.
I stick with the ones in the 0.005-0.007 range and just mark it up
slightly for others who want to utilize the routes.