[asterisk-biz] Developer Needed

Andy Pace APace at singlehop.com
Mon Oct 11 12:15:34 CDT 2010

I'm in search of an asterisk-savvy developer to do some custom work/scripting on our Asterisk system.

For example, the first project will be something along the lines of monitoring our phone queues, and sending out an email to alert that someone has been on hold for > 5 minutes or whatever we determine is too long.

This could potentially turn into more work, as we need a lot of other work done. Please let me know if you are interested, and what your hourly rate is: apace at singlehop.com<mailto:apace at singlehop.com>