[asterisk-biz] Couple hardware items for sale

Brooks Bridges brooks at telepeach.com
Mon Oct 4 23:22:26 CDT 2010

Not really "asterisk" related per-se, but this seemed like a relatively
topical place to ask, so I thought I'd throw these out here.  Both of
these items are in the Chicago area, and can be picked up locally if so
desired.

I have a server and a switch that I'd like to part with.  Below are the
details:

Server:
1 x Opteron 6128 (8 cores x 2Ghz)
32GB DDR3 1333 Ram
SuperMicro H8SGL Motherboard
1 x 32GB A-Data 2.5" SSD
4 x 1TB Seagate 3.5" 7200.12 SATA Disks
SuperMicro 813MTQ-520CB 1U case (520W PSU)

Pictures:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/4115031/AMD_server_pics/IMG_0627.JPG
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/4115031/AMD_server_pics/IMG_0628.JPG
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/4115031/AMD_server_pics/IMG_0629.JPG
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/4115031/AMD_server_pics/IMG_0630.JPG
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/4115031/AMD_server_pics/IMG_0631.JPG
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/4115031/AMD_server_pics/IMG_0633.JPG

~2 months old.  I built this system for a customer that ended up not
following through on his lease contract and I'm looking to recover the
investment in building the server.  Asking $1500 including ground
shipping to US48.

Switch:
HP ProCurve 24 port Gigabit Switch 2810-24G (Model #J9021A)

Pictures:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/4115031/switch_pics/IMG_0593.JPG
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/4115031/switch_pics/IMG_0595.JPG
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/4115031/switch_pics/IMG_0596.JPG
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/4115031/switch_pics/IMG_0597.JPG
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/4115031/switch_pics/IMG_0598.JPG
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/4115031/switch_pics/IMG_0599.JPG

~6 months old. I replaced this with a layer 3 switch.  Asking $600
including ground shipping to US48.

Both items are in perfectly good working order, of course and prices
*are* negotiable.  I would prefer wire transfer as payment, however
paypal is an acceptable option with extensive verification.

Please email me back off-list with any questions, comments, concerns,
flames, etc.

Thanks!