[asterisk-biz] web based endpoint

Zoa zoachien at securax.org
Tue Nov 30 04:19:13 CST 2010

We also have a webbased version of Zoiper.
www.zoiper.com/webphone/

That one is native though, with active-x and npapi. No java and flash.
The upside is typically higher quality and no server side needed, the
downside is you need to install it on non internet explorer phones.
(Afaik this is the same way google does voice in gmail, although they
install it without asking permission first: see
http://weblogs.mozillazine.org/asa/ )

Cheers,

Zoa