[asterisk-biz] OT: Correlation of Paypal transactions

Nitzan Kon nk3569 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 12 21:09:18 CST 2010

Treat PayPal like a bank account and record the payments
when you receive them in PayPal - not when you withdraw
them. (aside from being more easy - you should probably
do it like that anyway from a legal/accounting perspective)

On your bank account treat paypal withdrawals like
transfers between bank accounts.