[asterisk-biz] DIDX Query

Jared Geiger jared at compuwizz.net
Fri Nov 5 09:09:53 CDT 2010

On Fri, Nov 5, 2010 at 1:44 AM, Alex Balashov <abalashov at evaristesys.com>wrote:

> On 11/05/2010 01:04 AM, Peter Beckman wrote:
>
> >    Unlimited does not exist.  We all know that no company can offer
> >    unlimited.

There is a major CLEC owned by an ILEC in the US that offers unlimited
channels/minutes inbound for a flat rate in the US. Their logo is usually
Black and Red. They don't have the entire ILEC footprint covered with this
deal, but most of the CLEC area that they bought a few years back has this
option for inbound DIDs. They even have an option to get unlimited outbound
local minutes/channels when you order the DID. You can spot resellers that
use them because they usually advertise "In over 3600 rate centers".

So as a reseller, if you're not handling the RTP traffic, sure you can offer
it for $8.99 depending on volume.

--Jared