[asterisk-biz] DIDX Query

Peter Beckman beckman at angryox.com
Fri Nov 5 00:04:08 CDT 2010

On Thu, 4 Nov 2010, Jai Rangi wrote:

> Ofcourse any one will be happy to give you more channels on metered
> services. The problem is with unmetered and unlimited. Do you get these
> deals on unlimited services.?

  Unlimited does not exist.  We all know that no company can offer
  unlimited.  Not AT&T, Sprint, Verizon, Vitelity, DIDx, DIDww, DIDsforsale.
  Unlimited is a marketing ploy.  Unlimited is limited.  If I paid
  $8.99/month for a DID from you and pushed 864,000 minutes during that
  month, how much money would you lose?  Yes, that's off the hook pretty
  much constantly for a month on all 20 channels.  Is it still really
  unlimited?  Or all of a sudden do you realize that unlimited really is
  limited?

  I get deals on metered service.  At the end of the day everything is
  metered, or if I'm playing my game right, I'm abusing your unlimited plan.
  Unlimited is a lie.  So is the cake.