[asterisk-biz] DIDX Query

Steve Totaro stotaro at totarotechnologies.com
Thu Nov 4 21:24:45 CDT 2010

On Thu, Nov 4, 2010 at 9:14 PM, Peter Beckman <beckman at angryox.com> wrote:
> On Thu, 4 Nov 2010, Jai Rangi wrote:
>
>> Peter,
>> Yes, I do run didforsale.com. $5 activation is always negotiable for
>> ordering large number. Even then in the long run you will save more.
>> $1/Month $0.004 is cheaper.
>> $8.99/Month, Unlimited Minute with 20 channels has been unbeatable. On the
>> other side Vitelity is $17 per channel.
>
>  For me I only get Metered.  Close to 1,997.5 minutes at $0.004 is when I
>  break even between metered and unlimited.  It's great that it's
>  unbeatable, it's just not good for me.
>
>  And your pricing is beatable outside the unlimited plan.

> Peter Beckman                                                  Internet Guy
> beckman at angryox.com                                 http://www.angryox.com/

I refuse to pay per channel.  This is a holdover from the TDM paradigm.

I have never been turned down on zeroing out the channel fees because
I was pushing $40k month in long distance.

A simple email "Give me 50 channels of call paths for free, or you
don't get my business, and I include a scan of my billing overview
showing $40k+ from the carrier and give them a list of countries that
I need special pricing on.  Mostly Uganda, Fiji, and Peru.

Call paths should be capped to prevent saturating an egress or even
remote ingress if you are using a mass dialer, but there should be no
charge for a call path, that

Thanks,
Steve Totaro