[asterisk-biz] DIDX Query

Suzanne Bowen suzanne at didx.net
Thu Nov 4 16:08:03 CDT 2010

Dan,
Much like you have done, I ask for several opinions before I make a business
choice such as you ... in this case ... purchasing SIP direct inward
dialing.

Correct, DIDX is a wholesale platform. To keep it that we have set the
reasonable minimum of purchased DID at 50. Otherwise there is a $50 monthly
minimum quantity fee assessed. This is made clear in the DIDX agreements,
knowledge base, training videos, and FAQ.

You can buy any 50 DIDs you would like to buy at whatever price is offered
on DIDX to reach the wholesale minimum. This requirement is fairly applied
to every DIDX member.

We wish the best to Kesher Communications, Dan. I will study the other few
dozen responses and communications in this thread tonight after I finish
working at 8 PM and will do my best to give a concise and rational reply by
5 AM tomorrow when I come back to work.

Suzanne Bowen
VP, Super Technologies, Inc. since 1999, A+ Better Business Bureau rating
Networking: http://www.linkedin.com/in/suzannebowen
Media channel: http://www.didx.net/podcast