[asterisk-biz] DIDX Query

Steve Totaro stotaro at totarotechnologies.com
Thu Nov 4 14:04:19 CDT 2010

I shred the scammers and fakers.  Those that don't conduct business in
a relatively proper way.

Other than that, I don't believe I shred anyone or anything.  I don't
care if people top post or bottom post, grammar and spelling don't
bother me, so long as the message is clear.

There are just a few rotten apples that are competitors and usually
not from the US.  They are deceitful and make the list  nearly
useless.

Vitelity has been recommended by myself and at least one other person,
so if you sift through the junk, there are really people on here
trying to steer you the right way and give you good advice.

Thanks,
Steve T