[asterisk-biz] DIDX Query

Steve Totaro stotaro at totarotechnologies.com
Thu Nov 4 13:55:20 CDT 2010

On Thu, Nov 4, 2010 at 12:45 PM, Peter Beckman <beckman at angryox.com> wrote:
> On Thu, 4 Nov 2010, Steve Totaro wrote:
>
>> I like Vitelity personally and often recommend Junction and VoicePulse.
>
>  I like and prefer Vitelity as well -- good rates and functional API.
>  I've used Junction as well and they are fine, a bit more expensive though.
>  I've used DIDww for International and supplementing Canada and US
>  coverage, and 3c.co.uk sells free UK phone numbers.  I also have used
>  Binfone.com in the past and they are great as well, no API though.
>
> Beckman
> Peter Beckman                                                  Internet Guy
> beckman at angryox.com                                 http://www.angryox.com/

Junction is comparatively expensive, it is also rock solid and run
like a real telco.  Phone number for immediate support, reasonable
wait times, quick resolutions.  I think the product that they supply
is worth the extra scratch in case there are technical problems.

I personally used Junction for about two years and then when I had to
start cutting costs, I jumped over to Vitelity.

When I recommend something, I am vouching for that company to a degree
and do so accordingly.  My name is on the line just as the company I
recommend is.

Thanks,
Steve T