[asterisk-biz] DIDX Query

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Thu Nov 4 12:44:09 CDT 2010

On 11/04/2010 08:49 AM, Steve Totaro wrote:

> They have always come across to me as a shady company and I refuse to
> do business with them partially because of that and the fact that
> everytime I out them, I get constant calls from Suzanne Bowen.  There
> is a very long history there and I hope this example of their business
> practices helps you.

I received two rather ponderous boxes of DIDX promotional items
(mostly coffee cups) from Suzanne Bowen earlier this year, unsolicited.

The first of these included a print-out of an e-mail I posted to
asterisk-biz that was highly critical of Rehan, although it said I was
a good writer and seemed to speak past the substance of my post,
whether out of obliviousness or deliberate "put roses in the gun
barrels of your enemies" type tactic.

I am not quite sure what the larger thematic angle is here.

--
Alex Balashov - Principal
Evariste Systems LLC