[asterisk-biz] DIDX Query

Peter Beckman beckman at angryox.com
Thu Nov 4 12:06:20 CDT 2010

On Thu, 4 Nov 2010, Jai Rangi wrote:

> Vitelity is too expensive. That's why we have been very busy in porting
> number from Vitelity to didforsale.com

  Sorry?  You run didforsale.com Jai.  Your pricing is not better than the
  wholesale pricing from Vitelity.  A $5 activation fee?!?  $1/month?  Your
  per minute fee is great, $0.004/minute, but the activation fee is silly
  expensive.  I don't pay one with Vitelity, or if I do, it's minimal.

  Vitelity Retail Rates
     http://vitelity.com/index.php?p=retailserv
     $1.49/month $0.012/minute  $0 setup

  You spend more than $300/month with them you get better pricing.

  Not sure where you get the idea that Vitelity is too expensive.  I think
  they are about the same as Flowroute and other providers that have a good
  rep.

  Maybe you just got a deal direct with Level3 or someone and you are
  porting, but I think your statement that they are too expensive is not
  based in reality.