[asterisk-biz] DIDX Query

Rehan Allahwala Rehan at rehan.com
Thu Nov 4 11:15:32 CDT 2010

Man, For all this free publicity and making our ranking better and better in
the search, I think you all deserve a gift .

So anyone up for a Few T-shirts, Few Numbers, and Some other goodies.

Drop me an email.

Compliments of the DIDX.net

For those who are in business for Real, Go ahead and TRY YOUR SELF the DIDX
and other services that Super Technologies now offer.

The full list is now on www.supertec.com/products/

Yes, We require a LOT of Paper work, as You may not be applying for FBI but
FBI DO visit us every now and then, investigating the numbers you are
buying, So we have to be extreemly careful, on who do we signup, and how.

DID is not a new business, and in 5 years, we are proud to now server over
18000 companies around the world, including almost all fortune 500
companies.

For the soul's that are hurt, on the way here, You have my apology, for
those who have not yet tried the service, go ahead and try it, If anyone has
ANY genuine complain, that is in my power to resolve, do feel free to email
me.

Again, This is a serious invite to all of you, Send me your address, so I
can personally send you a thank you note.

Love you all,

Rehan Allahwala
President
Super Technologies Inc