[asterisk-biz] DIDX Query

Dan Journo dan at keshercommunications.com
Wed Nov 3 14:52:16 CDT 2010

> I don't know... seemed like an appropriate response to me, as your message didn't include something like "I can't get an answer from them" or otherwise... that's a flat out Didx support question in my book.

You are right. It is just a didx support question. I just thought that someone on here would be kind enough to provide a useful response (quicker than didx). Or no response at all.

As it happens, i'm getting a response from didx but they are pointing me towards a special offer which works out more expensive and I can't seem to get him to understand that there is DIDs available for just $0.15.