[asterisk-biz] One stop market place for DID numbers.

Ahsan Saleem ahsan at supertec.com
Fri May 28 07:25:32 CDT 2010

Hello C F ,

Yes, they are one and the same.

In USA we say DID and in UK we say DDI

Regards,

Ahsan

Super Technologies, Inc.

On Fri, May 28, 2010 at 5:12 PM, C F <shmaltz at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, May 26, 2010 at 6:00 PM, Nauman Ibrahim <ni at supertec.com> wrote:
> >
> > DIDX, a registered and patented service of Super Technologies, Inc,
> provides
> > an exchange of Direct Inward Dialing “DID” and DDI numbers and has
> created a
> > huge and new vertical market for CLEC, ILEC and local regional telecoms
> > generate revenue from their pool of allocated DDI numbers.
>
> Can you please explain the difference between DID and DDI numbers? as
> it seems from the above that you provide both.
>

> > DIDX empowers seller members to sell DID numbers via the DIDXchange
> platform
> > and instant interconnect to 17,500 other service provider members from
> 170
> > nations.
> >
> > In addition, the company provides all the required billing software to
> > invoice for DID numbers to the buyer members. Similarly it also provides
> one
> > large place for the buyer to select and buy the DID numbers from global
> DID
> > seller members.
> >
> > What is DIDX?
> > DIDX (DIDXchange) is where Internet protocol communications companies buy
> > and sell DID (Direct Inward Dialing) phone numbers.
> >
> > Who is it for ?
> > Providers of Internet Telephony Service, Instant Messengers, Wireless
> > Operators, Competitive Local Exchange Carriers, Incumbent Local Exchange
> > Carriers, Social Community Portals, and Communications Entrepreneurs.
> >
> > What is the membership fee?
> > ZERO
> >
> > What is the QOS (Quality of service)?
> > Not satisfied with a DID? Return within 36 hours for complete refund.
> Vendor
> > rating for every DIDX seller.
> >
> > So get in touch with me with all your DIDs requirement.
> > www.didx.net
> > --
> > Kind regards,
> >

> > Nauman Ibrahim Syed
> > Manager Carrier Relations and Fraud Prevention.
> > Great offer 1000 USA DIDs for 150$.
> > Didx special offer :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iew-LVDVbLs
> > Direct #:1-718-395-8986.
> > Fax: 1-206-339-4203.
> > Gtalk:ni at supertec.com <Gtalk%3Ani at supertec.com>
> > MSN:sales at didx.net <MSN%3Asales at didx.net>
> > Skype:salesdidx
> > Email:ni at supertec.com <Email%3Ani at supertec.com>
> >

> > --
> >

> --

Ahsan Saleem
Manager Sales
Virtualphoneline  and White Label Products Super Technologies, Inc.

Want to go Global?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xR5a8PWJdB4

MSN / Gtalk / Twitter / FaceBook / Skype ahsan at supertec.com

Direct: +1.567.244.5984

Call Me Free: http://www.virtualphoneline.com/profile/Ahsan
Phone :1.850.433.8555

1000 USA DID Numbers for Just $150 a Month