[asterisk-biz] OVETEL did NOT accept me as a costumer!!!

Randy R randulo2008 at gmail.com
Wed May 26 03:23:29 CDT 2010

On Wed, May 26, 2010 at 10:00 AM, David Cunningham
<dcunningham at voisonics.com> wrote:
> This is why if a company requires a NDA I take my business elsewhere.
>

> On Wed, May 26, 2010 at 6:55 AM, Rizwan Kassim <rizwank at geekymedia.com> wrote:
>> ' due to the fact that your monthly volume does not meet our minimum
>> requirements.'

Isn'gt a monthly minimum a commen condition among VoIP providers? That
should be one of the things you find out about first IMO. Of course
they can then change the minimum any time they like as both Voxbone
and VoicePulse did recently. In that case, if they don't "grandfather"
old accounts, I don't think much of them. (Neither of those two did,
by the way).

/r