[asterisk-biz] Looking for Bangladesh Mobile Termination

jay kordic jay at thehorizongroup.biz
Sun May 23 17:45:31 CDT 2010

Larry,
There is a possibility of getting to your .02/minute rate. How would you be
able to pay? If by wire, we would avoid EMS/Route Trader fees that would eat
unto the margin.

Jay Kordic
The Horizon Group
Wholesale termination/origination
1-951-744-9220 (voice)
1-951-963-1298 (fax)
MSN IM - jaykordic at hotmail.com
Twitter- http://twitter.com/jkordic

2010 Specials
1. USA unrestricted termination @ .0097/minute with 1/1
billing,SIP/H323-G729/G711 supported.
2. USA unrestricted termination(CLI) @ .0085/minute with 1/1
billing,H323/G729 supported.
3. .0039/minute for USA termination with virtual CLI/ANI(111,000+
npa/nxx's)SIP only.G711/G729.
4. India 919 mobile termination(white route) as low as
.0105/minute(9194-.0129/min.)
5. Yemen Mobile-.105 or less with volume.
6. Pakistan White termination with CLI at .047/minute.
7. USA/Canada/UK/Australia/New Zealand dialer routes are available with 1/1
billing increments(USA is 6/6).
8. Saudi Arabia Mobile no CLI-retail quality route at .097/minute.
9. USA termination  .0049/minute (100,000+npa/nxx's) with 1/1 billing /CLI.