[asterisk-biz] DID Provider

Jai Rangi jprangi at gmail.com
Fri May 21 14:32:47 CDT 2010

We sell DIDs all over US in 2600+ rate center. For the list of all the
available rate centers please visit us at
http://www.didforsale.com/moreinfo.php?help=ratecenter.

We have inbound DIDs in 2 different configurations.

*1) DID with unmetered inbound and 20 channels ($8.99 per DID per month + $5
Activation per DID)
*
*2) DID with metered inbound*
     $1 per DID + $5 activation per DID and 0.4 cents ($0.004) per minute
for all incoming calls.

www.didforsle.com