[asterisk-biz] International numbers suitable for Fax to Email use

Chris Bagnall lists at minotaur.cc
Wed May 19 11:57:39 CDT 2010

Greetings list,

Forgive the bad form of replying to one's own emails. Last week I asked:

> Currently looking for someone (or a collection of someones) who can supply
> geographic numbers suitable for Fax to Email use in the following locations:
> Turkey
> Cyprus
> Greece
> Tunisia
> France
> Spain
> Costa Rica
> Egypt
> Malta
> Morocco
> Portugal
> Italy
> Croatia
> Libya

So far I've had feedback from people able to supply Turkey, Cyprus and Italy. Is there anyone out there who's able to supply Fax to Email services for any of the other destinations listed?

Appreciate some of these countries might have regulatory limitations, but I'd be surprised if no-one can offer Greece, France and Spain...

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Chris
--