[asterisk-biz] Premium numbers partners

Stelios Koroneos skoroneos at digital-opsis.com
Wed May 19 04:37:21 CDT 2010

We have developed an ivr application targeting the upcoming WorldCup.
The application provides realtime results for the games and other info.
The app is multi-lingual supporting English, Spanish, Greek, German,
Italian,French
(Currently we are working on a few more languages like Portuguese, and
Russian and probably Arabic)
We are looking for partners that provide premium numbers in their
countries (or in any country) with SIP (or IAX) termination, for a
revenue share deal for the duration of the WorldCup (1 month).

Please contact me off-the-list with details on the country or countries
you can provide premium numbers, rates and payout terms.

--
Stelios S. Koroneos

Digital OPSiS - Embedded Intelligence

Tel +30 210 9858296 Ext 100