[asterisk-biz] Hey: Re: SS7 Solution

Matthew Fredrickson creslin at digium.com
Thu May 13 10:37:43 CDT 2010

Hey,

My name is Matthew Fredrickson, and I noticed your post on the -biz
mailing list that you'd done a number of SS7 integrations with libss7.
I don't know if we've "met" before, but was wondering if you minding me
asking a couple of questions about them (I wrote libss7)?

Thanks,
Matthew Fredrickson
Digium, Inc.