[asterisk-biz] Hosted PBX reseller opportunities

Rick Orford rick at comcanada.ca
Tue May 11 15:37:05 CDT 2010

Hi All,

ComCanada offers Hosted PBX reseller opportunities (turn key) to the
Canadian market.

A little more about us...

ComCanada Communications Inc. is a national provider of advanced
telecommunications solutions designed to meet the demanding
requirements of retail & wholesale applications. We deliver solutions
to our customers, tailor made to their specific needs.

We have been operating in Canada since 2007 and boast one of Canada's
largest footprints that could only be attained by forging
relationships with major fixed line and long distance carriers around
the globe.  The result is ComCanada being able to successfully enable
client operations throughout North America and Europe.

ComCanada has a long history of responsive and flexible service to its
customers. Leading the market with innovative and cost-effective
solutions in the convergence market, with products such as SIP
Trunking, aggregated PRIs, DIDs and LNP for VoIP and flexible billing
systems, ComCanada has established a reputation for being the carrier
of choice for quality raw materials in the VoIP world.

ComCanada's Services can be purchased in many formats including:

Hosted PBX Unlimited - Our most popular product! It allows for
unlimited inbound & outbound calling within North America AND Europe
(Landlines).  This gives you the ability to greatly reduce phone
service costs if you require a phone system, or if your long distance
needs are moderate.  This service also includes all of the traditional
PBX features, such as auto-attendant, call queues, unified messaging,
in addition to all the regular phone features you have become used
too.

National Unlimited Bi-Directional PRI - These trunks are provisioned
to allow for unlimited DID ingress from any of the 690 Canadian rate
centers we originate from, all on a single trunk.  This gives you the
ability to greatly expand your local access footprint without having
to build out by rate center.  This trunk also allows for unlimited
egress (termination) to Canada and USA. An IP PBX is required at your
originating facility and ComCanada can assist with it's
implementation.

Regional Unlimited Bi-Directional PRI – These trunks are similar to
what the CLEC’s and ILECS traditionally offer whereby you build out by
rate center/city i.e. Montreal, Calgary, Vancouver etc…  Also allows
for unlimited ingress and egress by rate center and adjacent local
cities.

National Unlimited Inbound ONLY PRI - These trunks are provisioned as
a national trunk group, but only for unlimited ingress from any of the
690 rate centers we originate from.  You cannot egress over these
trunks; you’ll have to egress as long distance toll minute.

--
Regards,

Rick Orford, Account Director
ComCanada Communications Inc.
www.comcanada.ca
Tel/Fax: (604) 998-4500 x6008

Customer Experience is very important to us.
Please forward any feedback to my manager
at andrea at comcanada.ca.