[asterisk-biz] Unique VoiceXML Browser + Speech Engine Solution

Kashif Kahn info at evestech.com
Tue May 11 14:29:45 CDT 2010

Hello,

All of you working with VoiceXML and speech recognition will be pleased to know that you now have access to a low-cost, robust "VoiceXML Browser + Speech Recognition Engine" solution in the form of i6Net and Vestec. We have integrated our VXML and ASR products for use with Asterisk platform - see http://www.i6net.com/2010/05/10/i6net-and-vestec-partner-to-bring-a-high-quality-low-cost-voicexml-browser-and-speech-recognition-engine-solution-to-asterisk-platform/  - and are happy to inform you that our integrated solution significantly reduces the cost and effort of developing and deploying speech applications. Both products can be accessed via Asterisk speech API.

i6Net VXML browser can be purchased here:http://www.i6net.com/purchase/
Vestec speech engine can be purchased here: http://www.asteriskexchange.com/listings/113

Best regards,
-Kashif