[asterisk-biz] Asterisk card offer

Andy Spring andyspr at gmail.com
Mon May 10 23:00:38 CDT 2010

Dear Everyone,

Our company now can provide some models of asterisk card, both the quality
and price are very good, they come with new technology, based on digium
card.
Here below is our TE405P details to show to you everyone, we have also some
other models of
*AX-4T Four T1 PCI Card* ;
*TDM410P Asterisk card;*
*TDM800P Asterisk card;*
*TE110P Asterisk card; *
*Asterisk card with 2 FXO + 2 FXS modules*
If anyone is interested in, please kindly do not hesitate to let me know, so
I can send the details to you for your reference. Thanks.

*Details of TE405P:*
The TE405P supports both E1, T1, J1 environments and is selectable on a
per-card or per-port basis. This feature enables signaling translation
between E1, T1, and J1 equipment and allows inexpensive T1 channel banks to
connect with E1 circuits. Because the TE405P improves I/O speed by up to 10
times, the result is reduced CPU usage and increased card density per
server.

Digium has designed the TE405P to be fully compatible with existing software
applications and it is fully integrated with the Asterisk Open Source
PBX/IVR <http://asterisk.org/> platform. Also, the open source driver
supports an API interface for custom application development. With the
combination of Digium Hardware and Asterisk software, numerous combinations
of telephony configurations are possible. From the traditional PBX to VoIP
Gateways, Digium solutions are paving the way for a new generation of
worldwide communications.

The TE405P supports industry standard telephony and data protocols,
including Primary Rate ISDN (both N. American and Standard Euro) protocol
families for voice, PPP, Cisco, HDLC, and Frame Relay data modes. Both
line-side and trunk-side interfaces are supported, also included are
advanced call features.
The TE405P is for use only with a 5.0 volt PCI slot. The
TE410P<http://www.digium.com/en/products/digital/te410p.php>is for use
only with a 3.3 volt PCI slot - typically available on newer
server motherboards and in 64-bit PCI bus architectures

Thanks

Best regards
--
andy