[asterisk-biz] Looking to meetup Asterisk Business People in UK / Europe

Mitul Limbani mitul at enterux.com
Wed May 5 11:05:54 CDT 2010

	  BODY { font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:12px; }
Hello,

	I am in London and shall be travelling to Europe, I would like to
meetup with fellow list members from UK / Europe to see if there can
be any potential business that can be explored.

	Nevertheless, It would be great to meetup community members in
general for a Beer :)

	Are there any Asterisk Community Meetup Happening in May 2010 ?

	I shall be in UK from 5th May - 17th

	Europe from 18th - 26th

	Back to London from 27th - 1st Jun.

	Do message me off the list.
 I am also Asterisk Trainer, so if someone wants to organize Asterisk
Training please do get in touch with me.
 Thanks & Regards,
 Mitul Limbani,
 Founder & CEO,
 Enterux Solutions,