[asterisk-biz] VoIPJet

Richard Lyman pchammer at dynx.net
Wed May 5 10:58:47 CDT 2010

On 5/5/2010 7:13 AM, Andres wrote:
> Matt Riddell wrote:
>

>> On 5/05/10 12:46 PM, Brooks Bridges wrote:
>>

>>> Good luck, I've had credit on file with them for years, and they refuse
>>> to answer any emails about reinstating my account so I can use it.
>>>
>>> Guess they're in the business of stealing their long time customer's
>>> money now.
>>>

>> Well, it wouldn't be too difficult to get the money back, I just reverse
>> the charge.
>>
>> I was more worried about the fact the calls weren't going out - I'm not
>> the type to normally need support, so lack of support has never really
>> bothered me :)
>>

> Hi Matt,
>
> What destination are you unable to reach?  We have used Voipjet
> regularly during the past 5 years for a few international and domestic
> routes and are quite happy with their service.

I cannot comment on their termination as i got an account a few years
ago with them for backup/testing, so it was hardly used.

It did not have any features that would drain funds, and i had never
been told of any time limits.

When i went to use it next, it did not work. No access to the interface.
All emails sent, received zero replies.

And the kicker, i tried requesting properly (and improperly) to be
removed from the ML, still got them (probably still do (blackholed)).

I was not happy with 'their service'.