[asterisk-biz] VoIPJet

Justin Case nogoodnameswereavailable at gmail.com
Wed May 5 03:23:55 CDT 2010

On Wed, May 5, 2010 at 1:06 AM, Matt Riddell <lists at venturevoip.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Just wondering if anyone else is having problems with VoIPJet?
>
> A couple of weeks ago without any changes, calls via them started
> failing with Circuit Busy responses (even to DDI numbers we own worldwide).
>
> We have a reasonable amount of credit with them, and I've sent emails to
> support, fastsupport and to Jon himself without any reply.
>
> --
> Cheers,
>
> Matt Riddell
> Managing Director
>
> http://www.venturevoip.com/news.php (Daily Asterisk News)
> http://www.venturevoip.com/exchange.php (Full ITSP Solution)
> http://www.venturevoip.com/st.php (SmoothTorque Predictive Dialer)
>
> --

Matt,
We have the same issue with them. I have been using them for about 5 years.
Their customer service is pretty much non existant unless you email them and
ask how to send money via a wire. I just roled over to a more premium route.
I guess you get what you pay for. I use them for where they still work and
deal with other carriers for the rest.
/J