[asterisk-biz] DIDWW down ?

Yuri Krichevsky yuri at didww.com
Tue May 4 17:01:37 CDT 2010

Earlier today, DIDWW's US network experienced a severe attack. As a
result, some of our services suffered from intermittent outages for a
few hours. All our services are fully operational again. We are now
analyzing the relevant info regarding the attack and continuously
monitor our network to assure the stability of our services world
wide.
We apologize to all our customers who may have suffered from any
inconvenience and are at your service 24/7.

Today (finally) DIDWW's NOC team created a special Twitter account and
will use it update relevant information in real time.

Follow us on http://twitter.com/DIDWW

Yuri Krichevsky
System Architect
DIDWW Ireland Limited