[asterisk-biz] Premium numbers

Mark Scholten mark at streamservice.nl
Tue May 4 09:00:13 CDT 2010

Hello,

We can provide premium numbers in the Netherlands and if you make enough
minutes/month we can also provide premium numbers in Germany.

How many minutes/month do you think you'll need and how many concurrent
lines do you need? When we know that we can give you an offer.

With kind regards,

Mark Scholten
SinnerG BV