[asterisk-biz] US based phone numbers

Florian Overkamp florian at speakup.nl
Mon May 3 10:31:38 CDT 2010

Hi Mark,

On 05/02/2010 01:32 PM, Mark Scholten wrote:
> We are looking for someone who could provide the things below:
> - Low rates to US/Canada phone numbers (billing address and our SIP server
> are located in the Netherlands)
> - Low rates for incoming US phone numbers (DID) (we have clients in New York
> city) (billing address and our SIP server are located in the Netherlands)

Ofcourse everything depends on what you call 'low', but we can provide
that for you. Our retail rates are found here:
http://www.speakup.nl/services/tariffs/ and we can discuss specific
requirements and volume discounts. Feel free to contact me off-list for
any specific questions you may have.

--
Met vriendelijke groet,

Florian Overkamp