[asterisk-biz] Mobile money for the rural communities in Cameroon

christian christian at lukmefcameroon.org
Mon May 3 05:57:09 CDT 2010

Hi Mark

Thank you for your feedback.  Please kindly let me know as soon as you have
the information from your team what it will take for us to get this system
working.  Yes we have a plan for the payout points as well as the payin (
real cash to electronic credit)

What we need to figure out is the needed hardware, the software, some
connectivity and then the security.

Please if you have skype, let us talk at anytime you are free

My skype is christian24035

Christian