[asterisk-biz] International DIDs

praveen kumar pbx.kumar at gmail.com
Wed Mar 31 23:10:44 CDT 2010

Hi -

For research, my client is trying to create a mini-network across the
world and they need access numbers in as many countries as possible.
The offering should be flat rate per month with 25-50 concurrent
channels on each number. They are also looking for termination in each
country where custom callerid is configurable.

Client wants to directly deal with carriers (who manage their own
network) and not resellers unless there is guaranteed SLA.
Interconnect to Nocs should be made possible. They have NOCs in
Singapore, Australia, UK and US (Wilshire and Hudson).

Please contact me offline with the coverage and pricing.

Thanks!

- Praveen