[asterisk-biz] asterisk-biz Digest, Vol 68, Issue 53

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Wed Mar 31 10:47:32 CDT 2010

On 03/31/2010 11:01 AM, Nauman Ibrahim wrote:

> I appreciate you all coming up to this forum and speaking on behalf of
> me.

In all fairness, nobody was speaking on behalf of you.  You sent out a
crappy e-mail, I made fun of you, and all this provided fodder for an
interesting tangent.

> Actually I kept myself quiet, thinking whether it would be
> appropriate to come forward and say something to Mr.Alex the so called
> self proclaimed lingo genius

When did I proclaim this?

> clients who were not interested in how i was talking or
> writing but rather  what I was presenting to them and in what manner.

East meets West.  :-)  My turn to say, "welcome to the new global market."

> A good example is to look at Japanese or Chinese. If you wanna do
> business with them they do not communicate in written or spoken
> English.So take the hint.

I imagine they communicate in Japanese or Chinese.  What is the hint?

--
Alex Balashov - Principal
Evariste Systems LLC

Tel    : +1 678-954-0670