[asterisk-biz] Bandwidth.com Sales Contact

Peter Beckman beckman at angryox.com
Tue Mar 30 14:05:52 CDT 2010

I had a short burst of communication with someone at bandwidth.com about 2
weeks ago, signed an NDA, got pricing, and now haven't heard back from them
in 2 weeks after a few subsequent calls and emails.

I also called their 800 number twice today, but got voicemail both times
when trying to get to the Sales department.

Anyone know if there is some sort of problem there?  Anyone have a better
more reliable contact there?  I'd like to get an account, but it is proving
to be difficult, which worries me.

Beckman