[asterisk-biz] Asterisk system for church call center

praveen kumar pbx.kumar at gmail.com
Mon Mar 29 16:17:37 CDT 2010

Opensource - You can look at Orderly. I think it does somewhat you
require. You can put them in two queues. One queue - normal, get their
name etc. and second queue - orderly.

Commercial - http:/www.invox.com - look at their virtual call center
solution. You can drag and drop two queues as I mentioned earlier and
system is up and running. The system can even transcribe the name of
the caller and put it to CRM so that the church knows that you are not
missing on the leads. They have a web panel which shows the location
of the caller, their information from/to CRM including Sugar and
databases. You can customize its look. For receiving calls, it can be
done on Skype, SIP phones (soft or hard), landlines etc etc..

Good luck.