[asterisk-biz] Foip solution

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Mon Mar 29 13:03:17 CDT 2010

Which doesn't work if the fax machines don't properly detect the max
rate on the other end, which a great many of the all-in-one copier
+scanner+fax appliances won't.  Sometimes limiting the rate won't work
period depending on what the TDM side is.  Basically, it's all a
pointless waste of time;  just go TDM.

--
Sent from mobile device