[asterisk-biz] Alliance and Partnership opportunity.

Nauman Ibrahim ni at supertec.com
Thu Mar 25 12:45:10 CDT 2010

Greetings

I am Nauman Syed , Manager Carrier Relationship for Super Technologies Inc
which is based in Pensacola, Florida. U.S.A.

We invite you to join our www.didx.net portal, the largest wholesale
provider of DID numbers from 63 countries and 16,200 service provider
interconnections in one interop.

If you happen to be  into Voip business, a CLEC or a reseller. We, on the
other hand, provide a location for DID sales between providers, helping all
to save time and money and make money and new markets.

We would like to propose an alliance or partnership through which both of
the parties can benefit by sharing clients with each other. I look for your
positive answer.

In the meantime, you can find out more about us from our corporate website
www.supertec.com and www.supertec.com/products and our press releases
http://www.supertec.com/press.

I am hoping this email would reach the person who could initiate this
possible opportunity to the next level.

Kind regards,

Nauman Ibrahim Syed
Manager Carrier Relations and Fraud Prevention.
Great offer 1000 USA DIDs for 150$.
Didx special offer :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iew-LVDVbLs
Direct #:1-718-395-8986.
Fax: 1-206-339-4203.