[asterisk-biz] India Mobile 0.0099 Direct Route

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Thu Mar 18 17:56:38 CDT 2010

That's one of those questions that needs to go into an asterisk-biz
inspired "entreat your imagination and metaphorically take yourself upon
a Berkelean meditative stroll by cogitating upon these semantically
nullary rhetorical questions" book that people have on their toilet to
thumb through while exercising their systems of elimination.

--
Alex Balashov - Principal
Evariste Systems LLC

Tel    : +1 678-954-0670