[asterisk-biz] Looking for Mexico Mobile Provider

Vlasis Hatzistavrou (KTI) vhatz at kinetix.gr
Thu Mar 18 10:46:09 CDT 2010

Hello,

Sorry for the confusion, I meant that for accepting *wholesale *traffic
from *other carriers* they almost exclusive use G729.

For accepting traffic from *retail *clients, I guess this depends on the
carrier. G711 is indeed a popular option in this case.

Best regards,
Vlasis Hatzistavrou
Kinetix Tele.com International Inc.
306 Victoria House,