[asterisk-biz] Looking for Termination

Rick Orford rick at comcanada.ca
Mon Mar 15 16:08:17 CDT 2010

We can take your 100 concurrent calls, no problem.

We offer Prepaid at CDN$0.008 billed in 6/6.

--
Regards,

Rick Orford, Account Director
ComCanada Communications Inc.
www.comcanada.ca
Tel/Fax: (604) 998-4500 x6008

Customer Experience is very important to us.
Please forward any feedback to my manager
at andrea at comcanada.ca.