[asterisk-biz] H.323 - Avaya connection help (ooH323)

sybasesql at gmail.com sybasesql at gmail.com
Fri Mar 12 12:48:44 CST 2010

As for me chan_h323 is more stable than chan_ooh323.
We use chan_h323 on heavy load asterisk clusters with great success.
You need to have OpenH323 devel package to build chan_h323.
For more information how to build chan_h323
check: asterisk-1.6.1.x/channels/h323/INSTALL.openh323 or contact me offlist
by email or icq 246139691.