[asterisk-biz] H.323 - Avaya connection help (ooH323)

Michelle Dupuis mdupuis at ocg.ca
Fri Mar 12 09:40:48 CST 2010

We're looking for someone who has experience (more than a couple of
installs) of connecting Asterisk 1.6 to an Avaya using ooh323.

We have logs, error messages, config files, and (soon) screen shots of the
config on the Avaya.  We can get Asterisk to see the Avaya's gatekeeper
(CLAN) but asterisk always crap out with error: ERROR:No Gatekeeper ID
present in received GKConfirmed message.

I'm guessing this is a simple/easy fix and we're happy to pay someone to get
us over the hump.  If you want to assist, please provide contact info,
experience, and estimated cost.

Thanks,
Michelle