[asterisk-biz] Multiple Simultaneous Channels for campaign calling

praveen kumar pbx.kumar at gmail.com
Sun Mar 7 15:51:20 CST 2010

Predictive dialer - off topic a bit but isn't using predictive dialers
illegal in US.

The agent has to be connected within 2 seconds. I was in a session at
IT Expo last year where someone from Sangoma had a casestudy on how
difficult it is to use these dialers and the effective ways to
increase call center productivity.

Please advise.