[asterisk-biz] Asterisk Bounty Enhanced Playback Control from AGI and FastAGI

Mitul Limbani mitul at enterux.com
Sat Mar 6 12:48:57 CST 2010

Hi Bryant,

If you require rev, fw, pause, etc I lt can be accomplished within AGI
instead of modifying the underlying Asterisk AGI (c interface of
asterisk)

If this is not true then mebbe my understanding of your project is not
in sync, in either case you may wish to send me message off the list.

We have use the above functionality in several IVR apps that we have
built.

Also as a word of advise ( you can also look at freeswitch for similar
functionality, u may have to be a little more elaborate and also ur
budget may have to be increased to accomplish what you require)

Thanks & Regards,
Mitul Limbani,
Founder & CEO,
Enterux Solutions Pvt. Ltd.,